- Car Hire MAJORCA Airport
- Why hire a car in Majorca?
- Record a Session
- Alquiler de coches MALLORCA Aeropuerto
- ¿Por qué alquilar un coche en Mallorca?
- Alquiler de coches de RECORD GO en Palma de Mallorca
- ¿Cómo funciona la garantía de precio?
- RECORD Car Rental at Mallorca Airport
Car Hire MAJORCA Airport
Why hire a car in Majorca?
Palma de Majorca is one of the favorite destinations for road trip lovers. Majorca is the biggest island of the Balearic archipelago and offers unique sites that invite you to rent a vehicle and discover them while on the road.
If you happen to be a sea enthusiast or maybe you love to get lost in its idyllic mountain ranges and unbelievable valleys, Majorca has the perfect plan for you. You will be amazed when you contemplate the alpine settings while driving uphill to the Puig Major, which is located in the famous Sierra de Tramuntana—declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. Also, you can get to enjoy a magic twilight in the emblematic Cap de Formentor, in the northernmost point of Majorca.
Whatever your idea of a perfect vacation is, this Balearic island offers a wide range of magic places and lots of history that can be enjoyed onboard your rental vehicle.
From Record Go, we suggest you to take advantage of your vehicle to get to the sublime Sa Calobra beach through the Sa Calobra road. This beach also offers access to the beautiful mouth of the Torrent de Pareis—also declared natural monument by its cultural and landscape value. Back to the island’s capital, Palma de Majorca; it is worth spending a little bit of extra time driving up to some of its delightful small bays such as Cala Varques, in Manacor (south of the island) or Caló des Moro in Santanyi, which is located a little west of the first one.
As a result, it is no surprise that Palma de Majorca’s airport is one of the busiest airports, in terms of tourists figures; always wanting to enjoy a delightful place.
Record a Session
You can record any session and then store the recording for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter’s screen, the audio conference and any shared applications are included. GoToTraining offers you 2 options for session recording. You can choose whichever option works best for you! See Recording methods (online vs. local) for more information.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
How does a session recording work?
As the organizer, there are a couple steps you need to take to successfully record and share session recordings.
- Record the session – Organizers and co-organizers can start and stop recording the training.
- Convert the recording – If you recorded locally, you must manually convert the temporary recording file into a downloadable format (.WMV or .MP4) after the training ends. If you used online recording, this step is not applicable to you.
- Upload the recording – To share your recording with attendees, you must upload it to the My Recordings page. If you used online recording, this step is not applicable to you.
- Share the recording – Your can share the recording with attendees by giving them the direct URL.
- Play back the recording – Attendees can use the direct URL to view the recording on any device.
Recording methods (online vs. local)
GoToTraining offers you 2 options for session recording. You can choose whichever option works best for you! You can also change your recording settings at any time. Any changes made will affect all future sessions (even those that are already scheduled).
Webcam support in online recordings is available on Pro and Plus subscription plans only.
1. Log in at https://global.gototraining.com.
2. Click Settings in the left navigation and go to the Recording tab.
3. Choose whichever option works best for you:
Online recording: Have your recordings automatically saved online (recommended)
With this option, your session recordings will be automatically saved to the My Recordings page of your online account. From there you can view, download, and share the recordings with attendees. In addition, any registration or payment settings that you set up for the session will be automatically applied to the recording.
- Local recording: Have your recordings saved locally on your computer
With this option, your session recordings will be saved as a file on your local hard drive. In order to view or share them with attendees, the recording file will need to be converted to a different format (.MP4). After the session, you will need to manually convert them to a different format using the Recording Manager, and then upload them to the My Recordings page of your online account.
4. Do you want shared webcams to appear in your recordings? If so, enable the «Include webcams in the recording» check box (available only for online recordings). Keep in mind that this will make your recording files larger.
5. Click Save when finished.
Start recording during a session
We recommend having 2 organizers record the session in case 1 organizer encounters any issues that may potentially disrupt the recording.
1. Ensure that you are sharing your screen or an application to include them in your session recording.
Note: If you are using online recording, sharing your screen is optional. You can choose to only have audio recorded if desired.
2. At the bottom of the Screen Sharing pane, click Start Recording (Windows) or Record (Mac). If you do not see the button in your Windows Control Panel, click View and then Recording at the top of the Control Panel.
Note: The free storage space available in the saved recording file location is displayed next to the button. At least 5 GB of free space must be available to record a session locally. If the recording space drops below 100MB, the recording automatically stops. If you are using online recording and do not have enough free space on your My Recordings page, GoToTraining will automatically switch to local recording.
3. All attendees will see a notification that the session is being recorded at the bottom of their Control Panel. If you are using online recording, all Windows organizers will also see a pop-up message notifying them that the recording has been started.
4. If you are using local recording, you will need to manually convert those sessions using the Recording Manager . If you are using online recording, then this step is not necessary and you will be launched directly to your My Recordings page.
Stop recording during a session
1. At the bottom of the Screen Sharing pane, click Stop Recording (Windows) or Recording (Mac). If you do not see the button in your Windows Control Panel, click View and then Recording at the top of the Control Panel.
2. If desired, you can restart recording during the same session .
3. If you are using local recording, you will need to manually convert those sessions using the Recording Manager . If you are using online recording, then this step is not necessary and you will be launched directly to your My Recordings page.
Manage and Share Session Recordings
Are webcams included in my session recording?
Configure Default Training Settings
Alquiler de coches MALLORCA Aeropuerto
¿Por qué alquilar un coche en Mallorca?
Palma de Mallorca es uno de los destinos preferidos por los amantes de las rutas por carretera. Y es que la más grande de las islas del archipiélago balear cuenta con emplazamientos únicos que se prestan a alquilar un coche y ser descubiertos sobre ruedas.
Tanto si eres un amante del mar como si prefieres perderte entre sus idílicas sierras e insólitos valles, Mallorca siempre tendrá un plan perfecto para ti. Desde contemplar los parajes alpinos que nos sorprenden en la carretera de subida hasta el Puig Major, situado en la más que famosa Serra de Tramuntana declarada Patrimonio Mundial por la Unesco, hasta disfrutar de un atardecer mágico en el emblemático Cap de Formentor, ubicado en el extremo norte de la Mallorca.
Sea cual sea tu idea de vacaciones perfectas, esta isla balear te ofrece un abanico muy amplio de lugares mágicos y llenos de historia que disfrutarás visitando a bordo de tu vehículo de alquiler.
Desde Record Go te recomendamos que aproveches tu coche para llegar por la carretera de Sa Calobra a la paradisíaca playa del mismo nombre, a través de la cual se puede acceder a la bellísima desembocadura del Torrent de Pareis, también declarado monumento natural por su gran valor paisajístico y cultural. De vuelta hacia la capital de la isla, Palma de Mallorca, merece la pena entretenerse en conducir hasta algunas de sus paradisíacas calas, como podrían ser la cala Varques, en Manacor, al sur de la isla, o Caló des Moro en Santanyí, enclavada un poco más al oeste.
Por todo ello, no es de extrañar que el Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca sea uno de los que más turistas recibe esperando disfrutar de este idílico lugar.
Alquiler de coches de RECORD GO en Palma de Mallorca
¿Cómo funciona la garantía de precio?
- Si encuentras una oferta de alquiler de coches con un mejor precio en un plazo de 24h puedes acogerte a esta campaña.
- Sólo tienes que enviarnos un email a [email protected] con la siguiente información:
- El sitio web donde lo has encontrado.
- Un pantallazo de la oferta final (incluyendo los impuestos y cualquier extra solicitado).
- Tu nombre, dirección de correo electrónico y teléfono de contacto, junto con tu localizador de compra de Atrápalo.
- Tras verificar los datos, te devolveremos el 10% del importe de tu reserva una vez haya sido disfrutada, a través de una transferencia bancaria (la cual te pediremos previamente).
- La oferta encontrada tiene que tener las mismas características (misma categoría de vehículo, mismas fechas, mismo proveedor y mismas restricciones) y la diferencia debe ser de al menos 5 euros.
- Sólo se aplica a compras realizadas en España y agencias minoristas y/o proveedores de alquiler de coches. Sólo está sujeto a tarifas especiales disponibles para el público general.Quedan excluidas tarifas especiales tipo: tarifas con acuerdo corporativos, para agentes de viajes, para grupos, para diplomáticos o tarifas mayorista.
- Deben haber transcurrido menos de 24 horas entre la compra y tu aviso con la detección de un menor precio.
- No se aplicará la campaña a reservas de coches que posteriormente sean anuladas o no disfrutadas.
Imprimir pagina – Guardar como PDF
Record Go car hire in Javea, Spain. Do you need a car hire from Record Go in Javea? Then you can use our search engine for rental cars below and get the best price on your rental car. Call booking +34 653 221 333 for cheap car hire in Xàbia.
Car Hire Record Go in Javea
Record Go car hire Javea
Record is a leading car rental company in Spain. Record was founded in 1966 in Castellon, and has grown to be one of the five largest car rental companies in Spain, with known investors like Mercapital in the back. Thanks to “cheap car rental” philosophy and quality customer service, Record has more than 200,000 satisfied customers who rent with them every time they need a car rental in Spain. Up to now, Record has delivered a fleet of over 10,000 vehicles throughout Spain, and is present at the airports of Palma de Mallorca, Malaga, Alicante, Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona, and Gran Canaria, the traditional highlands of the thriving Spanish tourism industry.
Their business model, including fleet control, absence of intermediary, reduced marketing policy and direct management, give them an opportunity to rent cars at the most competitive prices without sacrificing quality. Our customers are important to us and we have established many access channels where they can reach us, including direct communication with our employees at the airports we are present. As an organization, Record’s top priority has always been to improve the existing business model. Their management works relentlessly on a daily basis to maintain strong relationships with our customers and suppliers in order to maintain their current market leadership.
Video about Record Go in Spain
Car hire Xàbia
Javea (Xàbia) is located 74 km north of Alicante and according to World Health Organization W.H.O. one of the world’s best climate. Javea has the most sunshine during the year throughout Spain. Javea is located on the Costa Blanca coast between Alicante to the south and Valencia to the north. Most of the tourists coming to Javea spend the night in apartments or rented villas. There are some hotels in Javea, but it is still not a place where mass tourism has taken over. The coastal town of Javea (Xàbia on Valencian), midway between Valencia and Alicante, appears like a childhood with beautiful beaches, cozy old town, a nice old harbor and attractions and things to do for the whole family.
The old town in Javea is well preserved and perfect for shopping, with narrow streets and wrought iron balconies building the house façades. Around the cathedral of the late Middle Ages, the historic quarters of the city cluster together, with house façades drawn with flowers in colorful pottery pots. People live their daily lives in the narrow streets – barely capable of anything but mopeds. The area has little construction, here are some spacious villas scattered along the 25 km long lush coastline. The historic center of Javea has retained its original charm and character, with whitewashed houses, archways, gothic windows, using the same type of coarse stone found in the area.
In Javea (Xàbia), Spanish holidaymakers are in majority. At least on one of Javea`s beaches, the Spaniards are carrying on the sun loungers, umbrellas and inflatable swimgear. Javea possesses both a wide and nice city beach (Arenal beach) and one of Spain’s most beautiful bathing piers. The Cala Granadella beach on the outskirts of the city is at the bottom of a steep and cobbled forest road. If you are lucky and find a car park, you can enjoy the beach life and the little tavernas and restaurants until the evening falls on.
Javea’s most famous landmark is Montgo Mountain. Javea residents say that it’s an elephant that has been stoned. You can even see the elephant eye shut when the sun goes down. Especially if you have drunk some Sangria. Javea’s location on a triangular point stabbing from the mainland makes it the first place in Spain to get the sun in the morning. If you are up early you can enjoy a very beautiful sunrise in Javea. Locally, you call the Javea Spain sunrise.
Also read: Javea car hire companies
Tips for renting a car from Record Go in Javea
Contact details Record Go in Javea
Record Go Alicante Airport
Address: Alicante Airport, 03195 Alicante, Spain
Phone: 0034 920 123 002
GPS: 38,287174, -0.557427
Record Go Valencia Lufthavn
Adresse: Carretera del aeropuerto S/N Terminal 1 Hall de llegadas.
Local 162. 46940 Manises (Valencia) 46940 Manises, Valencia
Telefon: 0034 920 123 002
GPS: 39.491191, -0.473943
Related links about Javea
– Javea ( Xabia )
– Attractions in Javea
– Javea Restaurants
– Shopping in Javea
– Car hire Javea
– Car hire Alicante Airport
– Beaches in Javea
– Climate in Javea
– Nightlife in Javea
– Costa Blanca
RECORD Car Rental at Mallorca Airport
When you arrive at Mallorca Airport, you will find the car rental stations in the arrival halls and on the ground floor of the main car parking area. The exact spot where you can find the Record Rent A Car counter is right next to the baggage return area by exit «C». The station is manned from 7 am onwards until midnight, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
If you need to drop off your vehicle late, there is a drop off box for keys by the Record Mallorca Airport office in the main car parking area. Here vehicles and keys can be returned between the hours of midnight and 7am.
Customers wishing to make a booking or an enquiry should contact Record Mallorca Airport directly. Record Rent A Car Mallorca Airport can be contacted by telephone on tel +34 971 743 705/902 123 002 (bookings) or by fax on + 34 971 225 149, or via the company’s website at www.recordrentacar.com, or by email at [email protected]
Record Rent A Car are one of Spain’s most experienced and successful car hire companies, having supplied car hire for leisure and business to customers for the last 30 years. Their extensive fleet consists of quality, excellently serviced vehicles suitable for every taste and budget.
All vehicles are grouped into categories from which customers can see examples in from of pictures on the company’s website. A brief description is also given with regard to the amount of space for passengers, room for luggage and any extras such as air bags, steering aides, air-conditioning or whether the vehicle has a manual or automatic transmission. Although there is no guarantee to get the exact model and make ordered on the day of pick up, customers will nevertheless be able to drive away in a car that is as close in characteristics and size as the one they originally chose online.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have a one-way rental deal at Record Rent A Car’s offices; the pick-up point must be the same as the drop-off point. When you pick up your hired vehicle, Record Mallorca Airport’s service team will ask you to choose the fuel deal you want for the duration of your rental.
Depending on the length of rental, customers must pay for a full petrol tank, if the rental period is four days or more. It is advisable, therefore, to make the most of your full tank and drive until there’s only enough petrol left to get you safely back to the airport and your drop-off point. No refund is possible on petrol left in the tank at the end of your rental period.
For customers wishing only to rent a car for a very short time, less than four days, there are a number of deals available. You can choose between a full or a half-full tank, or opt for a full-empty, full-full arrangement. The first choice implies that a customer has to pay in advance for a half-full tank and when returning the vehicle, the tank must have been refilled to the half mark once more. The second option means that the customer gets the same terms as a long-term rental customer and the tank should be returned empty at the end of the rental period.
If a customer chooses a full-full tank, then there is no upfront payment for fuel, instead the customer returns the vehicle with a full tank at the end of the rental contract. When picking up your vehicle it is important to ask what type of fuel, petrol or diesel, is applicable, since putting the wrong type of fuel into your car could be expensive – you would be charged for the clean-up of the engine!
The various categories of vehicles available at Record car hire Mallorca Airport have something for everybody: the nippy Smart for Two, ideal for city driving, the Ford Ka, ideal for couples travelling on a romantic road, or the Ford Focus, Renault Scenic or Nissan Qashqai for families with 5 passengers.
Friends travelling together or large families will find the Chrysler Voyager with seating for up to 7 and the Mercedes Vito with space for up to 9 people ideal for their tour through Mallorca Island’s beautiful scenery.
For further information about Record Mallorca Airport, please visit the company’s website directly at www.recordrentacar.com